Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lachlan is here!


Oops, I think it has been about 3 months since my last post, as you might have guessed I am also about as good at keeping a journal. Allot has transpired in the interim, like the birth of Lachlan Jack Grisham, can't believe the fourth monkey is here! (Don't worry Brad Pitt there most likely won't be 12). He is a healthy happy little boy, he smiles coos and Challis said he even laughed the other day. Pretty good for a 8 week old monkey, pretty soon he will be climbing trees and cutting down bananas for his fat old silver backed dad.
Work at the Laboratory has picked up quite a bit, and this year looks like it will shape up to be good financially. We about starved over the winter. It was slower than I had ever seen it, and our saving were completely drained. Part of the reason was the new house we purchased. It costs us about 2x as much as our old one per month. So we have decided to try our luck with the market and put this new one up for sale. It has some equity in it and that is the principle reason we bought it in the first place. We have put about 30K into it so I am hoping we will make out like bandits and get it back.
We had the driveway paved today, ya thats right asphalt, I know no one wants pavement for a driveway but its 5000 sq. feet and if you figure that in concrete it would have cost us over 20k to do it in cement. So pavement it is, I am pretty excited because it adds allot to the value of the house and there isn't so much dirt to get in the house and on the garage floor now. It will stay more like Du lac "vedy clean".
The work outs have been going good , I have been keeping track of them on www.sweat365.com it is a blog to post workouts and see what other people are doing to stay in shape. When I started about 6 weeks ago I was 196lbs and not in very good shape at all. On Tuesday I weighed in at 183lbs and have gained alot in strength and definition. All my goals are posted on the sweat365.com. You can look my page up under agrisham if your interested.

2 comments:

wannabee free said...

you're so sexy! way to go you crazy work out guy

Russell & Jammie said...

What a sweet family you have. I sure enjoyed you all. Lets not wait to long before we get together again. Good to see you have a blog!! :)